Terms & Conditions
By signing up for any of the services provided by(360 Around Media Pty Ltd trading as More Orders you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (Terms of Service). You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time by going to the More Orders Website moreorders.com.au. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) form a binding agreement between You and us. Please review the following Terms carefully. By using the services, You are agreeing to these Terms, and these Terms will govern Your use of the Services (defined below). If You do not agree to these Terms, You must cease use of the Services. The terms “More Orders”, “us”, “we” or “our” refers to More Orders, 360 Around Me Media Pty Ltd and the owner of the Site and Services. The term “You” or “Your” refers to the person accessing or using the Site and Services, or the company or organization on whose behalf that person accesses the Site and Services.
Please read the Terms of Service as they detail your legal rights and obligations.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Billing is strictly by Automatic Payment only.
- The entity or person that you register as the Store Owner is referred to as you or your for the purposes of these Terms of Service, and you are the counter-party to this agreement with More Orders.
- You confirm that you are the rightful, legal entity authorised to enter into this agreement on behalf of the business.
- You warrant that all information provided by you at any time is true and accurate in all respects
- You agree that you will be required to register with an approved online security gateway provider to process credit card and non-cash transactions that is independent of More Orders, if you wish to receive credit card and other non-cash payment terms from prospective customers.
- You agree that you will need to supply approved hardware suitable to accommodate the More Orders software services.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind, to or in respect of any person or entity, will result in the immediate termination of your account.Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account.
- In the event you wish to terminate the services, You agree to notify us in writing and provide Us with 24 hours to activate this termination.
Limitations of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree to indemnify More Orders, its parent, affiliates, officers, directors, agents or employees of the same for all losses, costs, liabilities and damages (including all legal fees and expenses on a full indemnity basis) be liable to you or any third party for any indirect damages, including, without limitation incidental and consequential damages, nor lost profits, arising in connection with the online ordering services, for example, damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunities, or business interruptions, or resulting from the use or access to, or the inability to use or to our services.
- More Orders provides Services to facilitate and manage web design, development, hosting, online and mobile ordering facilities and marketing support. More Orders does not act as your agent and shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any other person in respect of orders or transactions implemented utilising the Services provide by More Orders.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support primarily available via e-mail outside normal business hours. You understand that More Orders uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or modify the Terms from time-to-time, any and all update to the terms and conditions will be found on our website, and we are not liable to You or any third party should we exercise such right. If You object to any such changes, Your sole recourse is to discontinue using the Services. Continued access to the Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate Your assent to and acceptance of such changes.
- More Orders makes no representation or warranty that the Services will be uninterrupted. All implied guarantees and warranties are expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. More Orders shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of, or in connection with, your use of, or inability to use, the Service or the performance.
- More Orders owns all intellectual property rights and copyright relating to design concepts and assets used to develop and create a website or other print and promotional materials to promote your business. (including with respect to functionality, content, text, graphics, and icons) and the software and other material underlying or forming part of the Website. You agree that you will not, in any manner or by any means, reverse engineer, resell, adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Platform, website or Services, or attempt to commercialise, copy or sell any information or matters derived from the Platform, website or Services.
Data Rights & Security
- In order to provide certain Services, You must allow us to use raw data related to the use and distribution of Your Content (“Data”) that will be collected as part of the Services. You hereby grant the More Orders a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable right and license to utilize the Data to track, extract, compile, synthesize, aggregate, and analyze such Data, including, but not limited to, the creation of anonymous and promotional tracking data (“Tracking Data”). We reserve the right to use, reproduce, distribute and display Tracking Data, in our sole discretion.
- Fees will be charged to your nominated bank account or credit card monthly, in advance commencing on the date that each relevant Service is subscribed for by you.
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change on 14 days’ notice. Such notice may be posted on More Orders website and emailed to your nominated address. Your continued use of the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the prices as amended from time to time.
- All Services are billed on a monthly basis in advance. You will be invoiced by email. As well, any disputes regarding an invoice must be raised within 7 days of the date of the invoice otherwise it will be deemed accepted by you in all respects.
- All Services charged via a credit card incur a 1.75% surcharge
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to a refund from More Orders.
- All establishment and set up charges are payable in advance and services including websites are not made live until full payment is received.
- All service and establishment fees are charged per your agreement contract or subsequent written correspondence agreed to by You and More Orders.
Ready to take your restaurant to the next level?
Book a demo today or speak to our team to discuss your restaurants' needs.